Monday, October 27, 2008

I am starting to get jealous (lol) Dara and Curtis

I must say after my photographing my last two engagement session I am starting to get jealous. I am considering getting my husband some sort of lessons on how to be romantic. nah, he doesn't need it, he's romantic in his own 11 year marriage way. coffee brought home from work is a romantic gesture I am sure. Okay time to get back to Dara and Curtis. This is one girl who is super comfortable and home in her man's arms. I don't think I have ever seen a girl who is super care free and free spirited melt and get this romantic sereneness in her face when her man holds her, but Dara does. It makes me want to ooh and ahh a little. (of course in my own 11 year marriage romantic way).

There is one more thing I want to note. These photos were taken on saturday a few hours before the Medicine Hat sky went dark in the middle of the day with impending snow. It would seem to me that the Kraskos are very good with the weather and manage to avoid climatic catastrophe very well. (I think they may have a bit of X-men's Storm in them) I shot her brother's wedding in the summer and there were all sorts of thunderstorm, hail and tornado warnings all around them the day of the wedding at the farm. But low and behold all we got was great lighting under the clouds and great stormy skies. It's funny that his sister managed the same fate for her engagement shoot. As I drove away from the session I was looking at the snow coming and thought, wow those Krasko's are a lucky bunch. (in love and in weather!)