Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween blog readers! I trust that all of my little gys that I have shot this year are looking as scary and fabulous as ever! Feel free to drop them by for some candy. Oliver just had to be the Batman this year. I think he's pretty believable even though he's only 4 ft tall. (or at least he thinks so and has us all convinced, Moira was something a little different this year. So I thought we would play a game. Can you guess who she is? The first person to comment and guess correctly will receive a free 8X10 on any photo of their choice form a previous, current or future session. Good luck and happy haunting!

4 comments:

Tracy K said...

Hi Rachel,
My guess is Raggedy Anne...not sure but thats what i think...lol..talk to you soon.
Tracy Kennedy

Anonymous said...

Curtis and my guess is Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas:)

Dara Krasko & Curtis Basso

Rachel Schultz said...

Good Guess Tracy, but unfortunately not, Dara and curtis....you guys are right! Good Job. When you pick your edits let me know what 8X10 you want!

Elegant Events said...

I don't remember Batman have tight blonde curls?? LOL

CUTE!