Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Officially Official!

We are moving the studio! I have had my fingers crossed about this for a long time and I didn't want to blog about it earlier as I thought maybe telling everyone would jinx it somehow. Yesterday was a long day as I was tying up the loose ends in the office and processing as many orders as I could. I have to move the computers tonight and "with my luck" who knows how long those computers will be down!

So Marty's Business and mine will still be together and I will be housed in the back of his space. Officially I will be down there Mon-Friday 9 until 5 starting tomorrow. So all future sessions, meetings and pick ups will take place down at the studio on the bottom of Scholten hill.

I am really super excited to start this new venture with all of my past, current and future clients. Madchen Studios will have more room and the space is being practically built before my eyes with the comfort of you guys in mind. I hope to post some photos soon.

Until then I will close with one of the sessions shot in the old "home base". *sniff the end of a great first official era of the studio's progression IT seems only fitting that the shot is of this little sweetheart who is a membership customer. I had three sessions with him this year and it has been absolutely astounding to watch him grow!

4 comments:

Darin Clisby said...

But where is the new studio located now?!

Jenn Galloway said...

Congratulations on the move up! So exciting! I can't wait until we need some more pics so I can come and check it out. Weird timing, I was just this morning painting ceiling tiles in my soon to be studio downtown. Strange...

Randy said...

Congrats....sounds like exciting stuff. :)

Flare Photography said...

Yay .... I went to check it out today!! It's going to be amazing!! The perfect space!! Congratulations once again Rachel! You're a raging success!