Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Weeks

I have been very blessed in these last two weeks of business, and I want to thank everyone with their patience. Some of you didn't get your galleries up within the first 48 hours and I am very sorry about that. Also to all that are emailing and leaving messages, tomorrow will be the day that I sit behind my desk and get back to each and everyone one of you-Scouts honor. I did want to do a fairly large post because I have had so many favorite shots in the last ten days and I really want to share. So tonight I thought I would blog and put up some of the awesome moments I witnessed of these families and their interaction.


Also I just wanted to clear something up. My husband pointed out something horrifying to me today. I have been complaining for days about my sore mouth. the sides of my mouth keep cracking. It reminds me a lot of when I was a kid and freezies (being my favorite cold snack) would leave me mouth cut on the sides perpetually for the entire summer. In fact my whopper junior with cheese craving came to an end when I took my first bite and my split open. BTW I whimpered for a bit then finished my hamburger not caring whether I still wanted it or not. Anyways I was complaining to him again about it tonight and he says that they are cold sores. I looked at him and exhaustedly fell into his lap exclaiming "oh great everyone's been looking at my mouth this week wondering if I have cold sores!" He nicely kissed me on the forehead and said..."no honey they have been looking you all week and KNOW you have cold sores." Somehow his comment didn't make me feel any better. Mind you it's better than the "you just must have talked, shouted, opened your mouth or yawned too much response. Personally I think it's just winter settling into my skin and letting me know that I shouldn't have eaten that junior whopper. Does anyone else have this problem where their mouth just cracks? but I want to just say, so what if they are cold sores...that's obviously just going to be a part of my life and that's why I have photoshop! ;)

0 comments: