Sunday, December 2, 2007

Kimberlee and Chris's Wedding




It was an absolute honor to be chosen to photograph Kimberlee and Chris's wedding. They asked me back in april if I would be interested in photographing a destination wedding. I was a little hesitant at first as I was still fairly new to the photography world and was completely unsure about traveling across the world to take their photos. I agreed after a few hours of thinking. What a blessing to be able to experience their wedding day with them. The day didn't go without it's hiccups, but kimberlee class and poise didn't waver. She was a gorgeous glowing bride, and Chris was handsome as he waited to see her for the first time. The wedding was late (which is normal in the dominican) and that left us very little time for family shots, and even less time for there own formal portraits. We headed down to the beach to catch the last of the failing light and captured some beautiful shots.

The ceremony was filled with such love and emotion, I think you would be at a loss to find a dry eye in the place. Even my husband had trouble keeping his composure. I know that the happy couple had waited a long time for this day to come, and it was beautiful, not only because of the destination but because of the chemistry between Kimberlee and Chris.

I wish them all the best in 2008 and look forward to seeing their family grow together happily.






0 comments: