Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another new toy!

So this week, I decided that I couldn't live without this toy. I am not going to name it as it's so fabulous. It's my "he who can't be named" toy. I called my supplier in Calgary to see if I could get one for my particular brand of lights. They told me they would have to get it from Toronto which meant that it would be a week until it got here. Anyone who knows me knows that when god was handing out "patience" I was absent. So next week wasn't good enough. I called Toronto and they shipped it by mail. You can imagine my "sing song" delight when it arrived at my door the next afternoon! It took me forever to get it put together and after some swearing and lots of aggravated tears it was set up. The next obstacle was fastening it to my lights. you guessed it! It my hurry to order the darn thing, I didn't get the right one. Thank goodness I am married to a fantastic tin basher and he managed to make me a collar so that I could fasten it to the light. Here are some samples of what that new baby can do!


0 comments: