Friday, May 9, 2008

the Importance of a Wedding Coordinator


I have been meaning to blog about my meeting with Laura for awhile now, but the studio has been so busy. It's funny we met last weekend so that I could show her my new wedding albums and to show her my newer portfolio, and I haven't stopped thinking about her. Not in that weird kind of way though :)

I have only worked with a coordinator barely a handful of times, but I can tell you the good ones are worth every penny. I have been to a ton of weddings where everything does run smoothly, but mom and dad and the aunts that help are so busy making sure all of the details are in place that they are literally exhausted by the time the speeches are made. Laura from Noteworthy designs is professional, fun and personable. I have met with her twice now and she has finger on the pulse of what is going on in Medicine Hat wedding circuit.

The other element of Laura's business is wedding stationary. The stationary that she creates is astonishingly beautiful. She also designs everyday stationary as well as special occasion cards. In fact I was so taken with some of her ideas I hope to be working with her for the creation of my baby announcements.



I want to personally thank Laura for being there when I first was starting out and for sharing her great info on Becker. You are awesome and I already have read everything that was written and watched every video.

If anyone is interested in checking any of her work and want to view her site you can find it here

1 comments:

Laura Hit said...

This surprised me - THANK YOU. I appreciate your kind words and awesome photos. Reaffirms my thoughts....

I used your photo on my blog - but sited you - I hope that is okay.