Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jennie and Kelly

I must say that this wedding was classy, fun and romantic all wrapped up in one day. Jennie was one super classy lady and Kelly was super handsome as they went about their wedding day. Everything was pretty much perfect from the beautiful weather, the memorized vows and the uniting of family at the reception. I had a great time shooting their wedding. It took me forever to figure out which images I wanted to blog as I have so many favorites from the day. In fact, if I blogged tomorrow I probably would have a whole different swack of images to put on the blog. So I decided to post a few from different areas of the day, without giving too much away. Anyways without further ado...here is a tiny sample of images from the day.

I hope Jennie and Kelly take a well nice romantic break on their honeymoon!






1 comments:

Randy said...

wow!!! U got weddings mastered, I could learn from you! :) Great work!
-Randy