Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Lovable Quin!

Yesterday I got to go a family shoot for Jenn and her family. She brought along her handsome hubby and adorable little boy Quin. He has gorgeous blue eyes that sparkled with wonder and mischief as he wandered around the park. Of course he was much more interested in playing and running than getting his photo taken. That's par for the course with toddlers though! This was a special shoot as Jenn also owns a photography business here in Medicine Hat. I believe her business is called A Day in the Life Photography. (Please click on the name if you would like to view her blog. )It was an honor to do this shoot for her family.




1 comments:

Jenn Galloway said...

I really love how these turned out! I am working on choosing my favorites - there are so many great shots - thank you so much!