Wednesday, May 14, 2008

something special...

On Monday I had a fantastic oppourtunity. One of my very best friends asked me to photograph his baby. Since we live in different cities this was the first time that I had seen his daughter. She was absolutely gorgeous. It's funny to think that her Daddy used to do sommersaults on the lawn for no reason. It makes me wonder if she will be like her parent. Her dad is an avid U2 fan, a whiz with technology and so funny when it comes to female matters. He's one of the few men I know that has an ABBA Cd. Her mom is breathtakingly gorgeous, a super hostess and funny to boot. I wonder if Caitlin will get these amazing qualities. I have to admit when I saw her for the first time i was overcome with amazement and tears. Looking back on her photos I can see the great physical qualities that she has inherited, I can only imagine that she will recieve many of their other qualities.


0 comments: