Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Gear!

I spent the last few says researching and making final decisions on what gear I wanted to add to my arsonal for the summer of 2008. After a ton, and I mean a ton of deliberation I settled on a new 40D and another beautiful piece of L Glass. For those readers who are Canon users, the L lens professional series is a group of lenses that we all apsire to own and collect. They are sharp as a tack and sturdy as a tank. Here are some of my first few shots that I have taken with it. Again, a special thanks to my daughter for allowing me to photograph her even though she had just gotten home from school and really wanted to watch family channel instead!

1 comments:

Randy said...

wow.....nice gear choice. I love my 40D too. What kind of lens did u get? :)
I got my lens (Drool) I am set for life...heheheh.
-Randy