Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Circle of Life

Earlier this month one of my best friend's families suffered a great loss. Their father(and Grandfather) passed away in February. At the end of the month, however a new baby was born into the family. I had the amazing opportunity to do a newborn session with him and his family. What a sweetheart. He was super calm and sleepy during his session. He did stop for a little something to eat during his session. Modeling is hard work, he had to keep up his stamina! His big brother even got into the action. It was so much fun!



1 comments:

Randy said...

Great shots, however the bottom picture that says "hope" there is a bit of "hair" from the rug pointing out behind the baby that looks rather, hehehe, "out of place", looks to be growing out of the baby. Not sure if that can be photoshopped out or not. :) But awesome baby shots overall....I wish I had even 1 of those in my portfolio.
-Randy