Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Christoph and Berenice

My brother in law decided to get married with two weeks notice to one of the most gorgeous gals you will ever lay you eyes on! Honestly, My husband had a feeling it would happen, but neither one of us expected it so soon. It was a beautiful and small ceremony held in "the Ranch" at Fish Creek Park in Calgary. Here is a collection from their album! (DISCLAIMER: for some reason i ca't blog these in the order I want, but I can assure you that their abum is in the correct order)









1 comments:

Randy said...

Great work! :) I LOVE the shot of them holding hands with the really white blown out background. Would love to know how you composed and thought out that shot. Amazing work. Your wedding work is awesome, as if u need any help there, hee hee. :)
-Randy