Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Adriane's first go





Last month I posted a statement in my news section of my website looking for models who would be willing to trade time for prints. I wanted to increase my portfolio in stock photography and lets face it, my kids are so tired of doing stock work. The idea I had in mind would help build a portfolio for anyone who is interested in modeling and also build up my portfolio as well. IT's a win win for the photographer and the model. Adriane contacted me a few weeks ago, signed her model relase contract and away we went. The TFP session usually run about two hours. the first hour is spent doing stock work and things that I want to do. The second hour is for whatever the model want to do or portray in her photos.


The first two are stock work and the next set are what Adriane wanted to shoot.

0 comments: