Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And the Winner is...

First off, I want to thank all of my clients who participated in the spring survey. Your answers provided so much insight and valuable information. Hopefully I can use your responses to make some changes (for the better of course!) and provide you with even better service in the future.

We made the draw tonight for the $60.00 worth of "Madchen Money" My "lucky" hubby got to participate. He really started to giggle when he saw how serious I was taking the draw. I made sure every entry was the same size, I set up the studio lights and backdrop, but he really started to laugh when I started shaking my can. I told him I just wanted it be fair and very official. I am sure he is still rolling my eyes. I took some photos of the event, so you will have to scroll down to see who the lucky winner was. I will be getting in contact with them shortly.

Thanks again to everyone! This year has been amazing and I owe it all to you guys!! (even you Marty!)

First I shook it

Then Marty had to give it a real good shake (hence the blur)

Then he made the draw, because I really wanted to take the photo!

Drumroll Please!



Congratulations Dara!

0 comments: