Saturday, April 19, 2008

I thought it was April showers, not April snow!








So we had this humongous storm this weekend. I stewed all morning desperately wanting to go outside to take some cool photographs. I really didn't want to haul my poor kids outside for some snow shots. Actually I asked them and they looked at me like I was crazy. So I waited and waited for my hubby to get home from work. He was tired, but agreed on one condition. He wanted to wear his suit. For those of you who do not know, my husband loves to wear suits and ties. In fact if he has the opportunity to even get remotely dressed up, he will wear his suit. We went out to this junk yard to take a few shots, but the snow came down harder and harder, pretty soon it got too difficult to focus the camera. We were only out an hour, but I think we got some great shots anyway.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so beautiful!!