Saturday, April 12, 2008

Stef's Stagette








First and foremost I want to apologize for adding such large watermarks on the photos. It seems that more and more folks are saving the photos off of the blog and using them without paying for the photos. This isn't something that I want to do, infact it has always been a priority for me to provide my clients with all their photos in small resolution format so that they can share.


Without further ado...I photographed thi crazy giggly group of girls last week before they went out on the town for Stefanie's stagette. The ball of fun was really rolling as we started to shoot and we had a really good time. I even learned a little about each of these girls (that started into the realm of TMI haha) that made us all blush! Here are the photos of their ever cute session!

1 comments:

Randy said...

These are awesome. What lens did u use? 70-200? :) I love that lens, the black and white conversions look amazing. Best b/w images I've seen from you yet. :) Loving the natural look of them all. Nice work, looks like a fun shoot. Stamping the shots looks ok, too bad peeps be stealing pics...but u need to protect what is yours. :) U do awesome work! :)
-Randy