Monday, August 18, 2008

Daniel and Mike

This past Saturday Mike and Danielle Tied the knot. I really don't think this statement can even begin to illustrate what a union this was. Not only did it unite them as a couple, but untied their children and the immediate families as well. It was a remarkable evening as I witnessed the joining of these families. The speeches and toasts where filled with love and whole hearted support. Both sides of the parents were beaming as they expressed how proud they were of their grown up children and the fact that they had found the love that was right for them. Call it hormones, (I also know I wasn't the only misty eyed person), but the speeches made me tear up. We took a ton of photos and each of them seems to have it's own charm. Also there were so many elements to that day that there is no way that this little sampling of photos is going to give you even half the feelings, ideas, and general nature of the event. In the end I took a small sampling of moments, Some fleeting, some with great meaning and some that were fun. Mike, Danielle and boys I know that you guys will take great care of each other and Marty and I wish you all the best. You five and your extended families are a true inspiration.








0 comments: