Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shannon and Rob

When I met Shannon a few months ago, I was immediately excited for Shannon and Rob's wedding. She was so vibrant and so excited that it was contagious. I don't know if it is the hormones or just the honest chemistry between the two of these crazy kids, but I seemed to get misty a little more than usual at this wedding. Shannon looked gorgeous and Rob so handsome, it was absolutely pure joy when they saw each other for the first time. (oh and I have the photos to prove it, but I want them to see them first so they will not be posted for a while. This wedding was truly special and unique in a traditional rooted way, from the personal vows, the jewelery, the collection of friends and the reception location. The location was beaten up pretty bad from the recent thunderstorm and tornadoes that were in the area. Good Luck Shannon and Rob, you two are going to have a marvelous future!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel. I've looked at these photos about 10 times today! We had a blast with you and Marty. -- Shannon

Rachel Schultz said...

Thanks Shannon, we had a ton of fun at your wedding as well. I can't wait until we get together and give you the rest of your photos!