Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

So Marty and I are celebrating our eleventh Anniversary! We had tried every idea under the sun for gift ideas, except for a hot sunny vacation. Alas, that didn't happen either. This year we decided to get some photos done without the kids. We wanted something chic and cool. I contacted Renee from Flare Photography and told her what we wanted to do. She did an amazing job and we are super pleased. In fact, we are still in the process of deciding which three we want for our bedroom.

Looking back on the experience I would have to say it was a good thing. It reminded Marty and I that it isn't easy being on the other side of the lens. Sometimes it sucks. Renee did such a good job directing us...even photographers need directing sometimes ;)! that everything worked out so well. I don't think we could be happier with the results. For those of you who want to see the photos on her blog, please check them out. They can be found here and hey if you want feel free to comment on how cute, or young or in love we look!

Thanks Renee...for everything, including hiding my 4 month bump!

1 comments:

Randy said...

I'd wanna shoot with u but u live so far from me....:) U are the top of my peeps I wanna shoot with!! :)