Monday, July 7, 2008

Sam's Grad





This Sunday Evening I went out with Sam and his friend Jessica. We did some shots around City Hall, hoping to get into Riverside Park. Unfortunately the park was full of people as there was church service going on. After finishing at City hall, we went over to Finlay Bridge. I always find the bridge to be challenging to me creatively. There are lots of photographers that shoot the bridge in pretty much all the same way. I really like to personalize each session so coming up with new ideas at the bridge can be challenging. I did go for some of the standard shots on the bridge, because all the elements seem to come together. Jessica is not from here, so here we had a "fresh view" so to speak with an awesome sky and warm setting sunlight. So it may be standard shot, but you can't recreate the mood or the sky so I believe that takes it out of the ordinary.

After the park we headed over to Kin Coulee to do some family shots complete with grandparents. IT was nice to see an extended family such as theirs all together to celebrate Sam's graduation from high school!

0 comments: