Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tara and Brian's Wedding

Last weekend I went from a farm out in foremost to a farm out in Shaunavon Saskatchewan in less than 24 hours. Needless to say that Sunday was a day of R'nR. I will have to say that even though the Phalen Krasko wedding was one of the longer weddings I have ever shot, it was also one of the more fun as well. Wow! what a great family party their reception was! Tara had a gaggle of bridesmaids. Most of whom I found out were from high school and younger. The last two join the crew had been a friend for the past five years, but you couldn't tell. These girls were so supportive of one another had so much fun, it made me yearn for those days when my own girlfriends were so close. Tara's parents were super hospitable and treated me not only as an important worker but as a guest as well. They made every effort to make sure that I had what I needed. Even Tara, the bride herself was so selfless that day, making sure that all her girls had what they needed to make the day fabulous. I really can't say enough about this wedding. I can only hope that I managed to capture all the closeness and intimacy that this family has for each other, anything less would be unfortunate. Tara and Brain thank you so much for allowing me witness your big day. I will always remember how gracious you all are!

The Fort Tara played as a child.










1 comments:

Randy said...

these are awesome, love the creativity....I wish my work was more along this style. I am trying to move away from those "traditional" poses. Great stuff.....so when am I gonna shoot with the amazing Madchen? ;)