Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ben and Jill

I swear this wedding took place on the hottest day of the year! However, it was absolutely gorgeous. There was not one single cloud in the sky the entire day...and believe me I looked! Is this the way that "the heavens" tell you how pleased they are? If the weather is any indication I would have to say that the wedding of Ben and Jill have made the "powers that be" very, very happy. Marty and I had such a fabulous day shooting this wedding. This one was a two person deal though, we started early in the morning as the boys set off for golf and then ended the reception with the Madchen Studios photo booth. I tell you, the photo booth is a riot. I am still laughing as I go through the photos. I can not wait until Ben and jill see them! Here is a little sampler from the day, we went to so many places and took so many photos that choosing the images for the blog was once again difficult. I hope Ben and Jill are having a great time relaxing and getting away from it all!!


Aren't these shoes FABULOUS?! I am so happy that I got to shoot them twice!



6 comments:

Jbussoli said...

Nice photo of the shoes Rachel. Looks great.

Rachel Schultz said...

I thought you might like them. Sadly I went home without them.

Randy said...

Great work! :)
-Randy

Jbussoli said...

Ok -that time that shoe comment WAS from JP - we've got to develop a code or something....

JPH says: I like the shoe shot too!

olivia said...

Stunning photos!!

Laura Hit said...

love it! What is the Madchen photo booth? Can you email me some details? Thanks!