Friday, June 27, 2008

Grad 2008 is over!

AS the summer has finally began, grad season is officially over. The young adults that I shot this year will start their last somewhat worry free summer with their friends from high school. It's hard to believe that in a few short months they will be back at the books starting to make a place for themselves within the world. I ended grad season this year with a bang. in fact I had three grad shoots within 36 hours. Here is a sampling of the fun from last week.


The First of my grads last week was Jocelyn. My son accompanied me on the shoot and I must say he is quite enamored with her at the age of five. She was super sweet, of course gorgeous and was super courteous. She had such a pleasant demeanor and that made her very easy to photograph. Good luck at U of C next year Jocelyn!






The next grad I shot was Belinda and her date. I must say that they are a very sweet couple. They both made me laugh. In this shoot we went through it all, spiders, catapillars, gust of wind and of course a bees nest. What grad shoot isn't complete without the appearance of a nice bees nest. Thank you for allowing me the oppourunty to shoot your grad day, it was fabulous getting to know you and your families!






The last shoot on Friday was with Natalie and some of her friends. It was great to see the excitement as everyone arrived and saw eachother all "gussied" up for the first time that day. It took quite a bit of organizing, but we did get everyone involved at the end, and the girls did some great "sex and the city walking" to finish off the shoot in style. I can't wait until Natalie and I get together next week to really give my camera a work out!




2 comments:

Randy said...

Awesome photos, you're work just keeps getting better and better!!! :)
-Randy

olivia said...

Wow!

That second photo of Jocelyn is stunning ... wonderful work!

I've enjoyed visiting your blog ... :)

-olivia