Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blair and Talitha's Big Day

It has become customary for me to post a teaser a few days after every wedding I do. Since I am becoming more organized we don't have to wait so many days any more. Because we are not done with Blair and Talitha's celebrations yet, I decided to post only a few "artsy fartsy" shots so that there will be still a ton of surprises to come.

I must say that everything was beautiful for Blair and Talitha. Talitha was absolutely glowing, Blair was happy, the bridesmaids were gorgeous and the groomsmen very proud. It was the perfect end to all of the waiting for this big day. And for anyone who knows them, we all waited for this day and knew it was going to be awesome. Even the children were super present during ceremony as if they knew something big was happening there. This day was special. I know this family very well and I was happy for everyone there. There were so many great shots, but I pulled these ones out as they stuck out and begged to be posted. There was a lot of love, care and genuine passion shared between these two which makes their photographs fabulous and another reason of why it was so hard to choose which ones made it on to the blog.

I had a second shooter for this wedding. His fabulous shots will be shown at a later time as again I want to keep some of these surprises under wraps.

On a business note: I want to thank my dear friend JP for helping me out on this shoot. It was an honor to work with you and I honestly believe that you helped out with a lot of the magic that happens when you photograph such a great event. Thank you for all of your support.





1 comments:

Randy said...

These are awesome shots, love the headshot of the bride, those catch lights are intense, u using flash there? Love the waterfall shot too, that's portfolio worthy for sure...I think. Great work, that is cool u had a 2nd shooter....be fun to see his shots. Anyway, take care! :)
-Randy