Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Policies

Over the past year I have been hosting everyones online galleries indefinitely. This was great for my first year of official business, but it poses two problems.


1. The event page is cluttered and slow to use and upload upon. This is because I had over 2000 images hosted on the site. Most of these order had been filled long ago and from viewing the statistics I could see that some of galleries hadn't been accessed in months.

2. The galleries will get slower and slower as I add more to them. The studio has a ton of wedding coming up and they eat up alot of space on the website. Madchen Studios can purchase additional web space, but would have to pass those costs to our customers and that's something I don't want to do. The whole idea of Madchen Studios is to make portraits affordable and I feel adding to the overhead would be counter productive to what the studio is trying to do.

The new company policy as of June 1, 2008

All galleries will be online for two weeks. Once the order is complete the gallery will be removed. Any orders that are not completed in the two week time frame will be subject to a 20.00 fee to maintain their online gallery until and order is placed.


This policy will exclude all weddings. Weddings will be online for one year from the date of the wedding.
I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience any of my clients, please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the new policy.

0 comments: