Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Corey and Stacey

11 years after catching my bouquet my girlfriend Stacey broke the news that her man Corey popped the question. They traveled from Lethbridge to the hat for their engagement shoot. Even their sweet dog Sadie Joined in on the fun. We traveled throughout the Hat looking for some bridges to put some graffiti on and settled on a place by the river. What we didn't know was that we would soon be attacked my swarms of mosquitoes and tent caterpillars. Yuck! The did manage to find some romance amongst the critters which I think would be hard to do. They did it though! Thanks guys for being such good troopers. Here are some of my favorites from their set!








And of Course nothing says "love" like a good old ass slap!

1 comments:

Jbussoli said...

LOVE the ass slap! Ha!