Monday, June 9, 2008

True Story


We all have our favorites in life. For those of you that know me well, they know that I love my starbucks. I did however marry an "Anti starbucks" fella. So I have also learned that a triple triple (when done right)still beats any coffee that I can make in my house. My hubby has started a very nice tradition of bringing starbucks home in the morning. Yesterday I slept a little later and awoke to a very nice hot coffee brought home just for me. I was working away at edits when I looked down at my cup. hmm, I thought, camp day is over, it's time for them to change their cups. I then looked at the lid that is usually marked with a 3 3 only to find that it wasn't. I looked at it closer and low and behold I read "i love you" What? Immediately I thought, isn't that sweet. I commented to Marty about how cute that was and he looked at me like I was crazy. He says "I didn't write that, they must have. They were fooling around alot when I was ordering. It looks as though my husband has a secret admirer. Maybe that's why he likes Tim Horton's better than starbucks! ;)

1 comments:

Randy said...

funny story....and cool pic of it too...