Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grad Weekend Part 2

I have been speaking with Janice off and on for some time now regarding her upcoming nuptials. I am unable to photograph her wedding on the 28th of June, but if you are a photographer who is available, please contact me!

This weekend I got to finally meet Janice and Her daughter Lauren. Everyone in this group looked fantastic as they were going to the grad banquet. Again I want to state that 2008 was the year that all my grads were so mature and so gracious it makes me very optimistic about the future that they are all walking into. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for your wonderful photos, I love them all. It was also a pleaure to by your photo assistant... LOL (I held the light reflector for you). Your comments about the Grads is appreciated--Lauren and Brandon are two great kids. You did a great job of capturing them on their special day.