Sunday, October 19, 2008

3, 6, and 9 months

I was very fortunate in the last few days to photograph these little cuties! The first little gal I met was 3 months and super happy to be photographed and in the studio. Honestly these is nothing more precious than that little 3 month old grin. She was ecstatic to be naked and the accidents were minimal! Here's a little sneak peak from her "cheeky" session



The next little guy to come and visit me was Declan. I had the opportunity 6 months ago to photograph him while he was still brand spanking new to the world. He was a delight! I absolutely love to see how much they have grown in the past little while. It's also super cool to see how much he looks like his parents as all of his expressions and features are growing past that little itty bitty baby stage. Here is his little sneak peak, this no we had no accidents to report, (mom and dad, I don't think Declan is going to win the 2008 Madchen studio body fluid award this year!)





This last little gal, i must say is a very serious 9 month old. she did some serious playing and lots of leaf removing as we begged her to look up and smile. Isn't she a sweet heart? We had a lot of fun with her, moving her to different locations to see if we could get her full attention. I guess you could say we are just not as exciting as grand old mother earth!


3 comments:

Randy said...

those are awesome shots, very nice work!!! :)
-Randy

Flare Photography said...

awww Reece is so cute! I love them all!

Jenn Galloway said...

Sweet, sweet and sweet! Great work!