Thursday, October 9, 2008

Madchen Studios Holiday 2008


I know I have been promising this for quite awhile, but the Holiday packaging was revealed this week and I and very proud to post the holiday specials for 2008.

I will be running 4 packages these all include the session and digital negatives and many, many more goodies. If you are a membership customer and already have a session, you will be given a gift certificate for a portrait session (gorgeously packaged I may add) for a stocking stuffer. Here is the link for the Christmas Packages.


As well I am posting card samples. These are not just templates as I custom design everything for all of my clients. These also can be found HERE You will have to scroll down a bit to see them.

This holiday page is a work in progress, but I really wanted to get it out tonight. The bugs will be ironed out as the days go by.

Those of you who have been waiting to see the canvas samples they are also found on the same page...but you can click here if you like, again, you will have to scroll down to see everything.


I want to thank everyone for the patience regarding the wait for these. You guys are awesome and I really couldn't ask for better clients! Happy Holidays everyone!

0 comments: