Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Been Waiting Along time

I am so excited to post these family photos. I have been wanting to photograph this little one since I saw him at a funeral (doesn't sound great does do it? ;) ) and i saw his gorgeous eyes. Over the past year I would see little glimpses of him. Then a few months ago when his mommy and I hooked up as friends on facebook I would look at her fabulous photos of him and just gush at how cute he was with his big eyes and little outfits. when april asked me to do their family photos I was immediately excited. However, there's some added pressure. Her hubby is well knowledgeable (okay that doesn't even look like a word, but spellcheck says that it is) in camera and Mac technical aspects, so I with my somewhat insecure mind was like ahh, this has got be perfect. They as a family take such great photos of their own that I really wanted to give them something special. Anyways I am super excited to give you a sneak peak, as when I woke up this morning I fell in love all over again with their little boy.





1 comments:

Randy said...

awesome fall photos. Love the last one, all of that amazing colour. Beautiful work as always.
-Randy