Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leo and Lauren

This past weekend Marty and I were given the honor of shooting Leo and Lauren's wedding in Calgary. This wedding was special not only because the bride is a super sweet gal, but The groom Leo, I have known since he was an itty bitty boy. He was one of my little brother's friends, they attended the same babysitter as young preschoolers and then later played hockey. IT's funny, because everywhere you go here in the Hat if someone knows Leo you can hear them say "oh I know Leo, he's so nice." Now Leo is all grown up (and married BTW), and he has found a true counterpart. I must say that she is equal to him in all aspects of his warm and caring personality. I have not known Lauren very long, but I can honestly say that she has the same spirit in all social aspects. I love them both dearly and wish them all the happiness, if you know them you can honestly say that they will have no trouble being happy in the future. I believe the saying goes "to know them is to love them" and if you looked up that phrase there they would be.

I couldn't help myself, I have a ton of photos of the flowers as the cala's were just bursting with warm colour!



Marty as usual did the guys's shots, but I put together this little montage of their ride from the elevator to the church just because I thought it looked so fun and quirky


This here is the paparazzi that was waiting at the house for Lauren to emerge in her gown. She had a ton of supporters that obviously love her very much!



I love the way she is looking at him here...gorgeous!



0 comments: