Monday, October 13, 2008

A great loss

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. This year, it has been changed forever. One of my closest friends lost her father on Saturday night. Thanksgiving will never ever be the same for her or her family. He was an amazing man and the loss of him is not only great for his family and loved ones but for our community as well. The situation is so sad and so hard to understand as he was one of the most kind and welcoming men I have ever met. I feel honored to have served his family's photography needs in all the important events of the last year and a half.

I will be unable to shoot on Saturday, as I will be attending the funeral. I will be closing the studio for the day. All phone calls and emails will be returned on Sunday evening. For those of you who have sessions booked with me, I will be in contact Tuesday to reschedule. Sunday's sessions will continue as normal. I would like to thank everyone ahead of time for their understanding regarding this matter.

0 comments: