Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Laura and Joey

It's a shame that I can't leave Leo and Lauren on top of the page for awhile, nut it's going to be a couple busy weeks so the blog should be changing almost daily. I am excited to preview Joey and Laura's engagement session though. they were so cute together, I just wanted to pinch their cheeks! We had a lot of fun, waiting for twilight to arrive. Joey and Laura are both actively involved in theatre, in fact that's how they met. That story, though, is one for a different time and one that they should tell you as it's super funny and makes me laugh every time I think about it. Because they both are actors we decided to shoot at the Esplanade. The Esplanade is a great place to shoot with it's luscious grass, cool architecture and great reflections. Here you go guys, here is your preview, just a little later than 24 hours as promised. But hey look, no lint! Good thing you brought that brush Laura! Thanks for the fun guys!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I LOVE the last two! YUM!
It's great to see Laura, her mom taught me speech years ago and I haven't seen her since. :)