Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a little help from my friends

spell check is most definitely my friend. This is especially true in the minutes before my morning coffee starts any effect in my body. Currently, as I take a bite of my tim hortons boston cream donut, I see 6 red underlined errors. now normally I don't think my spelling is that atrocious, but I think it's the level of motor skills need to type away when half asleep, or half awake, depending on where I am in my morning coffee. I honestly think there should be two level


it seems that everything is a go for the studio closure on Saturday except for one thing. I am having trouble getting a hold of my 1:00 appointment. If you know of someone who has an appointment with me this weekend who's name is Krista or anyone who has a 1:00 session, will you please let them know that I am trying to get in touch with them and that I can be reached at 403-979-2676.

On a side note, (which is weird as this is a photography blog) Here are just 3 from my last two sessions. This little baby I shot on Thanksgiving afternoon. They say hair is one's crowning glory, if that saying is true, this one is going to rule the roost as she was given the most precious amount of hair that I have seen on a newborn.




This family I managed to squeeze in over the holidays. they were delightful as they wrestled the two littlest ones into their arms for a quick family session.

0 comments: