Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Season is in Full Swing!

This weekend started the fall season off in full swing.

First things first. Moira had her science fair this weekend. I stopped by in the middle of sessions to see her project and wish her luck in the judging. I had just left when I got the phone call that her and her friend received the 2nd place ribbon. I am such a proud mommy as I barely went to the science fair let alone entered it. In fact, I saw the science fairs at the mall when I was a teenager, but I always just wondered if they got time off from the fair to just hang out at the mall.

Anyways on to all things photography. I had quite a few shoots this week and I don't want to be a blog hog. Is blog hog a term? It's been super tough to narrow the photos down to post, but I have to post some as I promised a sneak preview while my families wait for the sneak peak before their galleries are up.


This is Mr. E. Isn't he fabulous? I swear American Eagle should send him his modeling contract now before he becomes in demand. Seriously even I am sold I know that the blue suit can't possibly fit me.




When this family asked me to meet them in River Park in Redcliff I had no idea that the location would be as beautiful as it was. The fading light was perfect to highlight this amazing family and the personalities. I fell head over heels with their little one who has these gorgeous piercing eyes.


I got to know this Family in the Summer when I tooks Sam's Graduation Portraits. It's nice to know that they got together twice this year as some of them live all the way over in Australia. Sorry about the mix up guys, but you portraits turned out fabulous and hopefully it was worth the wait. I appreciated you understanding on Saturday morning!



This is Mr. C., cousin to Mr. E. Isn't he a sweetheart? It's been awhile since I photographed a nine month old in the great outdoors. Man they are on the move. But what's a little exercise for the photographer who spends her weekdays in front of the computer.




Please meet Michele and Ryan. They were an awesome, easy going and relaxed couple. Michele and I had been playing phone tag until noon the day of her session, but we got all the details worked out and think we were able to get a glimpse of their life together. They brought their dogs to the session, which always makes the photographs fun and light hearted. I wish them all the luck as they tie the knot next year up North!


Two Teacher in a family makes for some fun dynamics as an observer. Seriously though, this family I am getting to know fairly well as 2008 comes to a close. they are alot of fun and I enjoyed every minute of being around them. I even got to meet zack who seems to be as energetic and "crazy" as my dog. However Zack is way better at posing for family portraits.

All in all it was a fabulous weekend. The weather was gorgeous and even the rain held off as best as it could. Autumn in Medicine Hat is gorgeous, and I was happy to experience it this weekend with some fabulous people!

1 comments:

Randy said...

fall season rocks, love the photos here. You're doing awesome work. Love all the shots u posted...nice stuff. :)
-Randy