Friday, October 3, 2008

Congratulations to Megan!




So here it is folks. Thank you for all the entries. the Christmas Promotion was super popular and it was awesome to hear about all of the families. It's nice to now that the blog readers are so kind hearted to one another. I was in the middle of making the video when Oliver decided that he wanted to participate, little did I know that in the end he would do the whole thing. I think I will make him my full time video blogger. He even ad libbed some super nice things to say about the comapany! Man I love that kid! Please excuse the quality, as of today I was unable to locate the HD video camera so we used Moira's canon powershot. (not too shabby for a little camera hey?) Woot! Woot! Canon!

I must say that making this post has given me a whole new respect for video bloggers! My hats off to you for all the work you put into each post. This one took me over two hours and the quality just isn't there.

Congratulations to Megan Willerton who won the draw! I will be in contact shortly and we will work out the details!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...that is awesome!!

Elegant Events said...

GREAT JOB OLIVER!!!!!

Flare Photography said...

sooo cute!! You won't have to worry about video quality once your new Canon comes .... from what I hear, it's amazing in that department. Oliver did a great job! What a handsome little man.

Jenn Galloway said...

Great work Oliver! He is just so sweet!