Monday, September 29, 2008

My baby turns ten

It's hard to believe, but my baby turned ten last week. There's a milestone that will put crow's feet under your eyes! She of course is ecstatic now that she's in the double digits. She walks around now calling herself a tween. Don't ask me what is it...I still have to wilkopedia it myself. My guess is that she's starting to feel more grown up now that she can officially write two numbers down when she has to write her age out. We just had a small family party, the bigger "sleepover party" with giggly girls and no sleep will come in a few weeks. This weekend Marty and I reminisced about our grade 5 years and all the things we knew about or had done, that our parents didn't know. It was horrific thought to think our little baby might be the same. nah, oh wait she has our genes so it's bound to be the same *sigh* Nonetheless, she still has the child bit at heart, we noticed this as she ate her cupcake and managed to get the same icing mess on her face as her little cousins which ages start at 6 and go down from there. So without further adieu...Moira's birthday..

We waited with baited breath...and thank goodness, no boyfriends! yay!





yes those are fingerprints, but are they the 6 years olds or the pregant ladies prints? Only Oliver and I know for sure ;)

The grand sugarfest begins!




uh oh, it looks like too much sugar or too many kids has made me go cross eyed! lol



My baby at ten, still beautiful and still mine...for now...

0 comments: