Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another little man at 6 months.





I met this little guy back in February when he was a newborn. I must admit that time flies so fast. It's so hard to believe that he is already 6 months old. The last time he was in the studio he was in the studio he made a typical newborn mess, (he didn't hold that crown for long though) but oh this time no messes and lots of crazy super cute smiles. When his mom told me what he was going to wear, I was so excited. There is nothing better than a baby in a hat. The little hats just seem to make their faces and characteristic smiles sparkle. I can not wait to have him come back in. It's a shame that I will have to wait another 6 months. "sigh"

1 comments:

Jenn Galloway said...

Oh my goodness! These are BEAUTIFUL! He is the cutest little man...