Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's been a wild week


Wow, it has been a crazy week. I went to see good old Neil Diamond in Concert. I must say that he is absolutely fabulous. And I don't really think you need to be over 30 and pregnant to appreciate what he has to offer. I will say that I felt rather mature sitting in my seat with at least three blue haired ladies sitting amongst me in my row. They giggled with each-other and were whispering in each other's ear. I can only imagine what was being said! Obviously if it had to be a secret it was way too much for my little ears.

Then on Friday my son had the most horrible accident while trying to reclaim his popcorn from our dog. I still really don't know what happened, it's all really a blur. In fact my denial would like to keep me from recalling it, but his "steristripped" forehead keeps screaming at me, "look at what happened!" Thankfully I had a client at the house that was better together than I an managed to get some paper towel. Yikes, you would think that being on my third child and all, I would be better emotionally equipped to handle such emergencies! Thanks again Christine for all of your help!

0 comments: