Saturday, September 13, 2008

So What's the deal with Christmas 2008?--Free photos


It's getting to the point and time where I am designing Christmas packages. There are tons of goodies and gifts to put together to make shopping way easier on my clients. So here's the deal, I need a family to do a super early christmas shoot so that I can send away for all of these goodies to show everyone as samples of the packages that I am offering for this years christmas season. So here's the deal I am going to give a way a free christmas shoot. Not only that I am also going to give all of the goodies that comes in their packages to them after December 10 as my gift to them for letting me use these items as display and samples. Sounds pretty cool hey? Okay here's how we are going to do it.
Here are the Rules

1. The family must be nominated by someone (if you really want to nominate yourself, have your friend do it!)
2. They must know that you nominated them. Hey I don't want to be some crazy photographer stalker phoning random people about free photos
3. The family must contain between 3 and 6 members
4. They must live in Medicine Hat. That may seem unfair, but I will be nine months pregnant by the time this is all done, and I am sure we don't want me running around alberta delivering photos in the snow.
5. They must be available October 5 for a two hour Christmas shoot
6. They must be willing to allow me to use their images for Holiday Promotions for the Christmas season of 2008

Ok, we got the rules down now here's how to do it.
Shoot me an email, click on
Rachel@madchenstudios.com
nominate your friend and give them a call to let them know you are doing. In your email be sure to include:
1 Their Name
2. Their Phone number
3. Their Email Address
4. How many there are in their family
5. And just a little bit of information about them.

Then on October 1 I will do a live draw in the afternoon and give them a ring to let them know the details of their shoot. That's it, that's easy!

The list of things they will receive when all of this is over will be

A canvas to hang It will be one 16x20 or two 8x10's, depending on a variety of factors,
Prints (Everything form Wallets to 8x10's
Over 50 Christmas Cards (They will get some of these early so we don't mess up the cards getting to people on time!)
A photo session Story book
Cd of their session with Printable Digital Negatives. (they can go and print more photos if they like at the lab of their choice!)

So the package value is well over 400.00. So if you nominate someone you should mention that it would only be fair if they nominate you back in return. lol...it's all about being a good "neighbor" Christmas

If you have any questions please leave a comment in the comment box and I will answer all of them there so everyone can read the answers to the questions I didn't make clear. That's it, Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon!!

0 comments: