Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photographing a Photographer

This is the second time that I have been asked to photograph Jamie and her very "easy on the lens" family. It was a great morning as I tried in earnest to win over the hearts of her kids...and I think in the end I might of won them over. Jamie said that her daughter thought that I had hair like a princess. lol...wow if princesses only had the problem with gnarly Pregnant natural curly hair like me. She also has the natural wave...lucky girl. We all know that little girls wear their curls oh so adorably and this one was no exception. Man I wish I could just pull mine into a bow like that! Her little boy has become quite the model over the last few months which I must say was a dream come true. It was fantastic to watch them interact with eachother and play the little games that we all play with our kids to distract them from what we are actually trying to do. Maybe if you look close, even you may be able to see "sniper" from wear he was hiding. Thanks guys it was a lot of fun.




0 comments: