Monday, September 29, 2008

The Rumors are True -baby girl and The Waiting List


I have been getting a ton of emails and phone call about both of these rumors. yes, it's true...to both! Marty and I found out a little while ago that we are having a girl. Or so they say. We all know that sometimes boy parts like to hide. Those of you who know the Schultz side in my house by find it hard to believe that boy parts do hide in this house, but they could, every baby is different. We have the name picked out...that will be our only secret for now. ooh and we also just hired a photographer to come in and photograph the birth! This poor baby isn't going to get a break from being photographed at all.

Now on to the other rumour. For the first time ever, Madchen Studios is experiencing a waiting list. Unfortunately, all of my spots for new customers are completely filled up. Please feel free to still call as I am giving out some great referrals and the waiting isn't that long. It's only got about 5 or 6 people on it right now. Thank you again to all of my clients who have helped me book up the rest of the year, You are going to make the end of 2008 so exciting. I am also still selling gift certificates and other goodies so if you would like information on that, please give me a shout. To all of my Membership customers, the waiting list does not apply to you, this is one of the perks of having a membership. I have left some spots open for you folks

I also have two more exciting announcements to make regarding the studio and moving forward into 2009, but I will leave those announcements for later. I still have a birthday, a family session and a wedding to blog. I have no idea where the time went this week, perhaps I will find where it went when I get around to cleaning up my house.

0 comments: