Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Derouin Family

I met Cindy and Miley back in the winter when I did her newborn photos. She was as gorgeous then as she is now. In fact, I have one of her newborn photos on the wall in the studio, just because I love to look at her beautiful eyes. On Saturday night I got to meet the rest of her fabulous family. Cindy told me she wanted things a little different but wasn't sure how different she wanted to be.so we started her shoot in an alley downtown and ended up in the park later so we could have the best of both worlds. Personally I think they looked amazing as they were decked out against the concrete wall. After the shoot Cindy and i made our exchange. ( I purchased some awesome maternity clothes from her!) It's so nice to be in jeans again. I have to say I had a great time with this family. (I want to be them when I grow up) They seem to have it all together, their kids were fantastically behaved and everyone got along great. Thanks for fun evening guys!!





0 comments: