Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kynnlei




It was so nice to see kynnlei and her family again! It has been over six months, which to me is a little long, but perfect for photos. It's amazing how fast these little ones who slightly resemble their last session have changed. The last time I saw her she really couldn't get away from me, but now that she's running and oh so busy, she is a healthy match for my pregnant belly and heavy camera. But I have to gush and gush and gush...she's is absolutely adorable. I think I have finally driven my husband crazy....I'm like "look at this one, oh and this one, look how cute she is here" Needless to say he is now making parts in the garage while I blog. Poor guy, I may have "over cuted" him tonight. There are so many photos from this session that I adored there was no way I could blog all of them, so I made some collages thanks to the "blog it boards". Otherwise this post would eat up the entire page as it would be full of photos. I had a great time with this family and I hope to see more of them in the future. D and S you guys are super duper parents and she is a beautiful girl. I am honored that you had me capture her at this age!

I think this one was my favorite(That's why it's on top of this post as well), just because she is making direct eye contact with me right before she decided to run off and explore. We are under a bridge, just her and I and the light there was gorgeous.




1 comments:

Randy said...

Hey, hook me up with these actions...hehehe, I want blogboards too...pretty plz