Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Natasha And Family

This was a super fun shoot, not only are the Schiebelbeins a completely cool family to shoot for, but as a five some gave me a really good up close look at how my family is going to change. I met Natasha kind of through our kid's school and kind of through professional networking. she owns and operates Elegant Events here in the Hat. I haven't had a chance to work with her yet, but I can tell you she's got a good head on her shoulders and is super friendly as she loves to chat and also talk about the industry. We went downtown for their family urban session. I love the freedom and different backgrounds that comes with shooting families in a different environment. It's definitely a little more fun for the kids as well. Thanks for the great morning guys! IT was please to watch you guys interact and have with each other.



0 comments: