Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ilona and Brandon's Engagement Session

Early on Sunday morning I met with Brandon and Ilona for their engagement session. When we first got to the park the grounds were fairly wet which was a little limiting for some of the things I wanted to do with them. That's okay though, because they did amazing at everything we did. I must say and I know I've commented before, but Brandon knows how to shop, because her ring is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations to Ilona and Brandon, I am sorry about calling you Josh, I can assure you that there is no Josh in Ilona's life! I do have quite a few favorites from their session, but you have to check this shot first shot out! It's probably my favorite spontaneous action shot for 2008!

I think they look like a couple of Rock Stars here! I love it!


I twas fantastic hanging out with the two of you, and it was great to finally get to know you guys as a couple as well. I hope that you have a great time planning your wedding and I can't wait for the date!!




1 comments:

Jenn Galloway said...

These are FANTASTIC! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one leaning on the ledge with the awesome light. I agree with you on the first one too, TOTALLY rock star! Great work!