Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Full of Energy

This little guy made me laugh, I must say had me so tired by the end of our shoot. He explored with amazing enthusiasm. There was so much exploring to do he didn't even stop long to watch this little frog that had jumped into the pond. He had his dad a running too, it's amazing how fast kids are at that age. It's sad to think we slow down in our pace and enthusiasm as we get older. there is no way my kids could move that quickly now. I was a little sad as I made my way home...I miss my kids being that age and all the wonderment they had in simple surroundings. He was a joy to shoot and I hope the photos i share illustrate that.

BTW I met his mom throughout my summer as she is a fantastic Make up artist. she worked on several of the weddings that I shot this year. If you want to see some of her finished work, head on over to my weddings website and you can take a look at it there. If you are looking for someone to do cosmetics for you, give me a call I would be more than happy to refer you to her. As I said, I have watched her with her clients, she is caring and conscientious and listens to what you want, and all her finished work has been breathtaking.


Seriously, that little hat that he is wearing is the bomb. I loved it!

0 comments: