Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More about Christmas, Fall Portrait Sessions and Maternity Leave




First off I would I want to take the time to thank all of my clients this year for being so incredible. Without the unique spirit in each of you and your gorgeous babies your portraits would have been unobtainable. We all know that it takes more than great gear and a knowledgeable photographer to make a great photograph...you guys are the icing on the cake and I want you all to know it! I was very nervous at the start of the year. When I thought about quitting my career and taking the leap to serve the public with portraits I was so scared...but I have to say you have made it all worth it. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. You guys have made my heart and soul very happy!

It looks as though the fall is going to be very busy for portraits. Madchen Studios has approximately 4 weekend spots left before November 1. So if you have been meaning to contact me and need a weekend, please do so as soon as possible as these dates will fill as a first come first serve basis. Also I have approximately 6 evening spots left in October. September is completely sold out. If you absolutely need portraits and find that I am booked, please give me a call anyways, I have a few names that I can give out as a referral.

I have the Christmas Packages almost finished! I hope to post those by Tuesday. Madchen Studios is very proud of the XMAS 2008 Cards and packages as there are some fantastic savings and even better yet, some major one stop shopping, so all of you can "knock" a bunch of people off your "I don't know what to get them" shopping list!

My "maternity leave"
Ok we all know I am not going to be taking a real maternity leave, I am just going to slow things down. Here's the deal. I will be closed to the general public Officially November 12-Jan26. This means that I will not be taking single session new clients during that time. However I will still be scheduling my membership customers until November 30. Membership information can be found HERE I do still want to encourage my clients to give me a call if any of my writing confuses you or if you have any questions. Please know that I am available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about my so called "maternity leave"

1 comments:

Randy said...

I am not sure about the "b" school. It's an interesting site but I do not understand what the "paid" site is going to offer, so probably won't be joining. Isn't it supposed to be for wedding photographers mainly? I am not really a big wedding dude. :)